This diploma will equip you with fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge to effectively manage business operations, uncover efficiencies, and boost productivity. From theory to practice, gain real-world experience and hone critical communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills required to become strategic decision-makers, and thrive both individually and in a team environment.
Graduates can seek roles in a variety of different fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, and management.
You will be able to:
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful business, including how to manage finance, the fundamental principles of marketing, and how to create effective strategies.
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to make an impact in the workplace, such as understanding the relationships between businesses and different local, national, and global environments.
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve your communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Gain real business experience.
* Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of studies. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students on booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season, and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience.
|Business Administration Diploma Unit 1||00:00:00|
|Assignment 1 for Business Administration Diploma Level 7||10, 00:00|
|Business Administration Diploma Unit 2||00:00:00|
|Assignment 2 for Business Administration Diploma Level 7||10, 00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.